Hosting Terms & Conditions
Following are our terms and conditions for hosting:
- You agree to be fully responsible for all use of your website hosted on our server and for any actions that take place through your website hosting account.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate, current, and complete information regarding your domain. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, we will use the primary email address we have on file. It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your account, including any domain accounts is accurate, correct and complete at all times. Integral IT services ltd is not responsible for any lapse in the Services, including without limitation, any lapsed domain registrations due to outdated contact information being associated with the domain. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account.
- All invoices must be paid within ten (10) days of the invoice due date. Any invoice that is outstanding for more than ten (10) days may result in the suspension or termination of Services. Access to the account will not be restored until payment has been received. If you fail to pay the fees as specified herein, Integral IT services ltd may suspend or terminate your account and pursue the collection costs incurred by Integral IT services ltd, including without limitation, any arbitration and legal fees, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. Integral IT services ltd will not activate new orders or activate new packages for customers who have an outstanding balance on their account.
- Once the hosting account is created, it is renewed yearly. We do not provide monthly package. In case of termination the service in between, the charges for the months service has been used will be deducted, termination cost of $49+ GST will be charged. If the domain is renewed by us, the cost of domain, administrative fees $20 & setup fees $49+GST is non-refundable.
- Integral IT services ltd shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Integral IT services ltd makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for the Services. Integral IT services ltd disclaims any warranty of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose, including loss of data resulting from delays, delivery failures, wrong deliveries, and any and all service interruptions caused by Integral IT services ltd or our employees.
- Integral IT services ltd reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time.